|Long Island Records
||Long Island Reference Books on CD
1. Hannah, wife of James Rosemond,
died September 13, 1851 in her 48th year. (see e 69)
2. James Rosemond (Captain , died March 4, 1845 in his 52nd year.
3. Lucy, daughter of James and Hannah Rosemond, died January 17, 1837 in her 3rd year.
4. Edmund C., son of Job and Sarah Ann Smith, died September 13, 1850 in his 11th year.
5. William H., son of Job and Sarah A. Smith, died August 20, 1844 in his 18th year.
6. Job Smith, died October 6, 1849 in his 51st year.
7. Adolphus Dayton, died October 8, 1871 in his 57th year.
8. Eliza, wife of Eleazer H. Smith, died August 6, 1847 in her 47th vear.
9. Julianer Smith, died June 26, 1812 in her 15th year.
10. John Smith, died January 19, 1809 in his 31st year.
11. Albert, son of Cyrus and Rhoda Wells of Richmond, Ontario, Canada, died July 26, 1820 on a journey for his health in his 20th year.
12. Mary E., daughter of Henry and Harriet Smith, died September 23, 1843 in her 6th month.
13. Rebecca, daughter of Henry and Harriet Smith, died August 24, 1841 in her 7th month.
14. Charles T., son of Henry and Harriet Smith, died September 14, 1840 in his 10th month.
15. Benjamin H. Smith, died November 22, 1832 in his 54th year.
16. Gold Siliman, son of Eleazer and Ruth Smith, died September 9, 1852 in his 2nd year.